Analyzz servers are all hosted in the cloud by NodeSpace (NodesSpace.com). NodeSpace puts strong safeguards in place to help protect customer privacy.
- All data is stored in highly secure Dedicated Servers.
- NodeSpace ensures that all data is encrypted in transit with TLS across all services.
Protecting Your Data
Protecting your data is of paramount importance and a constant focus here at Analyzz.
- Data is backed up daily and in some cases, more frequently than that.
- All-access to the Analyzz website is restricted to HTTPS encrypted connections.
- We never store credit cards or payment details in our database. This is strictly stored and managed by Stripe to ensure maximum security.
- User passwords are encrypted. Passwords are never stored in plain text. Even our engineering team has no way to know what the password is.
Access to infrastructure and other aspects of the Analyzz environment, as well as customer data, is strictly limited to those within our team that absolutely need it.
- Only our Engineering team has access to our production environment. SSH keys are required for console access to servers in all of our environments and are changed on a weekly basis.
- Whilst we will often use aggregated snapshots of customer data to help us understand and identify performance, financial, and business insights, we will only access individual customer records if it is necessary to do so in order to carry out a customer support request or a significant systems issue.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.